Saturday, April 3, 2010

Our First Challenge - Scrapbook You

Think about all the scrapbook pages you've done. How many were about you? Not about you and your spouse, or you and your child. How many were just about you? If you're like most of us, probably very few...if any. That's why our very first challenge is to design a page all about you!

We rarely put the focus on ourselves, but what better way to share yourself than with a page - or even better a whole scrapbook - about what makes you unique. You could make a page about some of your likes or dislikes, or a page that spotlights some little known facts about yourself. What a wonderful legacy this could be!


The challenge will last until April 30th and we hope to see lots of pictures on our Facebook wall!

If you're not sure where to start, there are some wonderful ideas on Scrapjazz.com and be sure to read 6 Reasons to Scrapbook You. Jenn and I aren't exempt from this challenge either...




Here is the page I started, although there are still some finishing touches I want to add. When I started on this project, I realized I didn't have any pictures of just myself since I was probably 21. The pics you see on the page were ones I took today. Did I feel foolish taking them? Oh yes! Was it worth it? Definitely! I can just imagine the laughs when my husband, children, or myself look at this page years down the road.


**Here is the finished page...


No comments:

Post a Comment